Introduction: Rescue Detox ICE Drink For Weed Detoxing Results
Rescue Detox ICE Drink Detox Drink to pass a drug test:
Rescue Detox ICE Drink is a detoxing drink that some weed users employ as a way to pass a piss drug test. A user may turn to products like Rescue Detox ICE drink for a variety of reasons. For example, an individual might be trying to conceal recreational drug use ahead of a test mandated by their employer. Users may also simply be interested in protecting the privacy of their health information. Other cases where drug tests may take place include through the court system or as part of probation[ii]. If you are trying to beat a drug test, it is important to be sure that it is legal to do so in your region. Many U.S. states, for example, have made it illegal to detox as a way to cheat a drug test. Using a detox drink to beat a federally administered test could also be a federal crime. It’s vital that you choose the right product for you if you want to increase your chances of passing a drug test.
Rescue Detox ICE Drink comes in the form of a 21-ounce bottle. You can purchase this product in various flavors too such as cranberry and blueberry.
- Beet Root extract – Adds coloring and helps with the expansion of blood vessels.
- Citric Acid – Aids regular cell metabolism.
- Cranberry Fruit Extract – A diuretic with high efficacy.
- Creatine Monohydrate – This is important as it helps maintain normal creatinine levels. Dilution could cause your urine to become too dilute and in turn have the wrong levels of creatinine. These incorrect creatinine levels would raise eyebrows with testers and act as evidence of detoxing such as a weed detox.
- Echinacea Purpurea Herb Extract – A herb which helps to boost your immune system. It also works as a laxative as well as a diuretic.
- Fructose – A natural sugar that supports the balancing of electrolytes.
- Fruit extract – Offers phytonutrients. These also work as a diuretic.
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – Also acts as a diuretic.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – enhances the texture of the content and may also improve kidney function too.
- Inulin – helps to ensure that creatinine levels are just right by regulating kidney function.
- Katemfe Fruit Extract – An example of a natural sweetener.
- Milk Thistle – Helps with liver detoxification.
- Natural Flavoring
- Polydextrose – Another natural sweetener.
- Pomegranate – Acts as a diuretic.
- Potassium 495mg – Offers electrolytes. This helps protect against water intoxication.
- Potassium Chloride – Another electrolyte.
- Potassium Sorbate – An electrolyte as well as a preservative.
- Psyllium seed husk – A laxative that also detoxes the digestive tract.
- Purified Water
- Sodium 151mg – Provides additional electrolytes to aid in water absorption.
- Sodium Benzoate – An electrolyte and preservative.
- Stevia Leaf Extract – Natural sweetener
- Vegetable Extract
- Vitamin B1 100mg – B vitamins enhance energy levels as well as giving urine its natural yellow color. This urination coloring, in turn, helps to conceal evidence of dilution.
- Vitamin B12 200mcg – “ “
- Vitamin B2 100mg – “ “
- Vitamin B6 100mg – “ “
- Vitamin C 120g – Vitamin C is vital for cell metabolism.
How to use Rescue Detox ICE Drink Detox Drink
Rescue Detox ICE Drink Detox Drink instructions For Detoxifying Cannabis?
Use the following directions:
- Stop taking drugs ASAP once you know there is a drug test coming up. This may not be limited to illegal drugs and could also include supplements that could be detected. Of course, do not stop taking supplements if it is vital for your health although this will work against your chances of beating a drug test if supplements are an issue for your employer.
- When the test day arrives, within a five hour time window leading up to the test, consume the 21-ounce bottle of Rescue Detox ICE Drink. Within a half, an hour, refill the bottle with water twice and drink. You should have electrolytes (salt) in the water you consume during this detox effort. A dash of salt should be enough.
- Urinate up to as many as three times before the test.
- When in the middle of taking your test, pee a small bit in the toilet, before urinating into the cup and then urinate the remainder into the toilet again. You’ll need roughly 3 to 5 ounces of urine for the testers.
- Avoid flushing the toilet as this could result in disqualification.
The inclusion of electrolytes in products like Rescue Detox ICE Drink is so important since too much water consumed can result in an electrolyte balance. Still, with or without added electrolytes for a detox regiment, do not consume too much water as one way or another, there is a risk of water intoxication. This can be fatal.
Terms of product Use
If you are unsatisfied with any of the products produced by Apple Sciences LLC (the manufacturer behind Rescue Detox ICE Drinks), you can contact them by mail with your receipt, UPC code alongside your name and return address. We suspect that they would refund you although the site does not offer specifics regarding recompense that is provided therefore it’s possible that their recompense should mean a replacement product, coupon or partial to a full refund. You need to contact them by certified mail regarding your dissatisfaction with the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. Redress is limited to once per year for each person.
When to use and not use:
Generally, it should be safe to use this product although if you are under 18 you should not consume a detox product. Make sure that you carefully look at the ingredient lists to check there’s nothing you’re allergic to in this product.
As with all detox products, there are potential side-effects to consider. Laxatives featured could lead to diarrhea. While there are not too many herbs featured in this product there is still a risk of these herbs leading to an allergic reaction. It’s possible when consuming products with herbs that you have never taken before that you will discover an allergy you didn’t know you had. It’s vitally important not to consume too much water as this can lead to water intoxication. There have not been many side-effects reported with this product but ensure that you read the ingredients carefully and approach it carefully.
Manufacturer & Support: Where to buy Rescue Detox ICE Drink?
|Manufacturer||Applied Sciences LLC|
|Phone number||+1 480-556-8400|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Offices (not a store location)||14747 N. Northsight Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
*Below this point has yet to be changed/written for Rescue Detox ICE Drinks.
Additional Products For Passing Testing
To pass a saliva test:
Applied Sciences LLC provided a wide range of detox products including for a urine, hair follicle and saliva test. Rescue Detox Mouthwash Concentrates is a 2-ounce bottle of concentrated mouthwash that can be employed for detoxing prior to a saliva drug test. There are many other mouthwash products on the market that you could consider including Stinger Detox Mouthwash and Ultra Klean Mouthwash.
To pass a urine drug test:
Rescue Detox provides two detox kits that can be used for detoxing in the build-up to a urinary drug test or urinalysis. The 5 Day Detox and 10 Day Detox are designed for those with high toxin levels. You should take if you consume a lot of weed. If you are an infrequent or one-time user you should look into products like Toxin Rid and their shorter pill courses (Toxin Rid offers pill courses ranging from 1 to 10 days).
Pros and cons of Rescue Detox ICE Drink for THC Detox
Q: Does Rescue Detox ICE Drink work for opiates?
A: Yes. This product can help to detox any toxins/drug residues. After all, if it can detox weed (the most stubborn of drugs for detoxification) then it’s certainly capable of helping with other drugs.
Q: Is Rescue Detox ICE Drink detectable?
A: While it’s not likely, it’s possible that it could be picked up for a few reasons. For example, you have to make sure you follow the instructions to a T or else you risk your detox effort being detected and other factors such as how often you smoke as well as your body mass could play a role in how likely it is for your detox/this product to be detected. As already mentioned, some more complicated tests might pick it up too.
Q: How long does it last?
A: Rescue Detox ICE Drink should start working within an hour. Its effects can last for about five hours and possibly more.
Q: What are the directions to find it near me?
A: You can order directly through the company website; http://appliedsciences.net/ice-drinks/. You can also purchase this product through Amazon, eBay, House of Nutrition, Kustom Kulture Shop, Vitamin Shoppe, and Walmart.
Online ratings for this product are quite mixed although it does seem there are more positive reviews than negative reviews with that being said with Rescue Detox ICE Drinks having a rating of an average of roughly 3.5 stars out of 5. Not all reviews would be from those who were detoxing drugs and their residues ahead of a test although it is a very common use.
An example of a pleased user who praised this product.
[vi]One of many dissatisfied customers.
A positive review from a user on Reddit.
Another negative review although this user admits that it might work for others since this individual is a daily smoker.
Conclusion: Does Rescue Detox ICE Drink Detox Drink really work?
Our rating: 4.5, A
To summarize our Rescue Detox ICE Drink review, this was one of the products that were tested on Vice Channel’s webzine. In this piece, the featured journalist smoked several bowls of marijuana just a few hours before taking a standard drug test before taking this product. She was amazed to find that her detox with this drink was effective. This is the sort of detox drink which generally should work so long as dilution is performed correctly. She was a bit concerned that just how bright the urine was could act as evidence of her detox however to our knowledge, having your urine be a bit too yellow is not cause for disqualification. Furthermore, the bright yellow color of urine is a well-known effect of taking b-vitamins. To the knowledge of the testers, it might just be seen as indicating that you have taken a regular multivitamin. One slight problem though that the supplier’s official website doesn’t have a whole lot of information. The company seems to have a lot of partners. It’s possible that the supplier is reliant on distributors to offer additional information for customers.
[i] “Does Rescue Detox ICE Drink Really Work? – FV KASA.” 25 Feb. 2019, https://www.fvkasa.org/english/health/detox/rescue-detox-ice-drink. Accessed 25 Mar. 2020.
[iii] “Does Rescue Detox ICE Drink Really Work? – FV KASA.” 25 Feb. 2019, https://www.fvkasa.org/english/health/detox/rescue-detox-ice-drink. Accessed 25 Mar. 2020.
[iv] “Rescue Detox Mouthwash Concentrates – Applied Sciences.” http://appliedsciences.net/rescue-detox-mouthwash-concentrates/. Accessed 25 Mar. 2020.
[v] “Ice Detox Rescue Detox ICE 32 oz Blueberry … – Amazon.com.” https://www.amazon.com/Ice-Detox-Rescue-ICE-Blueberry/dp/B00NO3FY5G. Accessed 25 Mar. 2020.
[vi] “Ice Detox Rescue Detox ICE 32 oz Blueberry … – Amazon.com.” https://www.amazon.com/Ice-Detox-Rescue-ICE-Blueberry/dp/B00NO3FY5G. Accessed 25 Mar. 2020.
[vii] “Rescue Detox Ice Cranberry Pomegranate … – Amazon.com.”