Overview of GAHM’s Multimedia Offerings
Demographics • Rich Media Ads • Banners Ads • Interactive Lead Generation • Polls • Blogs • Webinars • Podcasts • Streaming Video • Custom eNewsletters • QR Codes • Display Ads • Special Issues Sponsorship • Belly Bands • Cover Wraps and Tip-ons • Outserts and Polybags • Inserts and Strip-ins • Article Reprint Options
If you’re interested in expanding your awareness of the needs and practice patterns of key accounts and building greater brand loyalty among your customers or members, GAHM LLC’s Multimedia Program may be the right strategic solution for you. We deliver print and digital advertising to healthcare professionals around the world and pair it with credible and engaging scientific information. These “sticky” messages influence behavior.
- Sign with us, and we’ll send 1,000 (or more) digital copies of Global Advances in Health and Medicine—six (6) issues per year—to your key accounts, customers, or members.
- Our focus on global advances in health and medicine will reinforce your brand so that it remains present when healthcare professionals consider how to enhance their performance and provide the best in patient care and guidance.
- Let us create a dynamic, engaging, and customizable eNewsletter that includes self-selected content and tailored messages from your team to your key accounts, customers, and members.
- We’ll support your contextual-marketing initiatives by providing you with insight-rich quarterly reports that detail your prospects’ and customers’ areas of interest and patterns of self-education.
Print and Digital Advertising
- Secure the equivalent of six (6) full-page color ads and enjoy the revenue-enhancing benefits as they run concurrently in our print and digital journal publications. Leverage the flexibility of selecting ad size and frequency (spreads, full pages, half pages, etc) and exercising the option to expand beyond your eight-page space allocation—on a preferred basis—at the 6X rate.
- Build viewer recall and increase customer-conversion rates by adding audio, streaming video, and pop-ins.
- We’ll extend your multimedia dollar to drive your sales and lead-conversion.
Website Advertising (www.GAHMJ.com)
- Secure the equivalent of 12 flash-enabled Leaderboard ads. Build brand awareness by customizing ad location and frequency (top-square, bottom half-banner, etc) and exercise the option to invest beyond your 12-Leaderboard allocation—on a preferred basis—at the 12X rate.
- Tap into the expertise of our social-media marketing gurus (including published authors, international speakers, and technical experts on social-media topics) at preferred professional-service rates.
- We’ll help you enhance your brand-recall and customer conversion rates in local and international markets.
Open-access Case Reports and Case Report Writing Workshops
- Ensure that the healthcare professionals you serve are empowered to report on treatment successes and challenges through professionally and systematically documented case reports. When written with attention to case report guidelines, clinical case reports can help document practice variations, highlighting the merits (and risks) of diagnostic and treatment strategies. Over time, these case reports will inform the design and implementation of clinical trials assessing the safety, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness of patient-care strategies. They may also influence clinical practice guidelines.
- We provide case report writing workshops and case report writing guidelines so that healthcare professionals familiar with your therapeutic approach can document advances in evidence-based medicine.
- Qualified case reports will be accepted in our open-access case report database, and those that pass our peer review process may be published in Global Advances in Health and Medicine. With your enrollment as a GAHM LLC Multimedia Partner, you are guaranteed to have advanced knowledge of case report workshops and case report–guideline development.
Consulting and Editorial Services
- Rely on us to help conceptualize and execute even the seemingly most unwieldy research, writing, and program design/implementation projects.
- We provide “editor-at-large” services and quarterly executive briefings—both designed to keep you up to date and ahead of the pack on important advances in global health and medicine.
- We provide top-rate research analysts, regulatory-affairs experts, medical- and health-policy experts, editors, and strategists who understand your corporate objectives and constraints and generate the results you need—all at preferred Multimedia-Partner pricing.
Please contact Greg Gorski, Director of Sales and Business Development, at +1.727.207.3400 or [email protected].