Introduction: High Voltage Detox Use For Weed Detox
High Voltage Detox to pass a drug test:
High Voltage Premium Detox Drink is a product from the company Highvoltagedetox.com. Their detox drink is primarily used by individuals seeking to remove toxins from their body for general health purposes. However many people employ this product in an effort to beat a drug test. This product is not advertised for detoxification of the body prior to urinalysis drug tests. This drink comes in a 16-ounce bottle with many different flavors available. It’s also high in creatine and B-vitamins. It’s important to note that efforts to detox ahead of a drug test are illegal in some U.S. states.
High Voltage for THC Detox description
- Sweeteners – Corn Syrup
- Creatine Monohydrate – Used to maintain normal creatinine levels. If they are too low, this will be an issue for passing your test
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Vital in supporting metabolic energy. With detox drinks, it is included as a way to keep the yellow color of your urine when it becomes more dilute.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – A B-vitamin which is fundamental to energy production.
- Vitamin B6 – Another B-vitamin that is crucial to metabolism and also helps add color to urine as it turns dilute.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) – As with B6, it is vital for energy production and also maintains the yellow color of urine.
- Milk Thistle Extract – This extract detoxes the liver.
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract – Echinacea gives a boost to the immune system. It also works as a diuretic and laxative. It aids in the flushing out of toxins and drugs from the body.
- Burdock Root – The purpose of this ingredient is to increase urination as part of a detox.
- Nettle Leaf – This is a laxative and diuretic which has similar effects to Echinacea.
- Uva Ursi Leaf – Uva Ursi increases urine output. It also works as a urine cleanser.
- Guarana Extract – A herbal stimulant plant which contains caffeine and works as a diuretic.
- Caffeine – A stimulant which supports the detoxification of the liver.
How to use High Voltage Detox Drink
High Voltage Detox Drink instructions For Detoxifying Cannabis
Use the following directions:
- Refrain from drug use for at least 48 hours prior to the test.
- The night before you drink the High Voltage Detox Drink, roughly 12 to 24 hours before the test, have ten 8 ounce glasses of water over an 8 hour period. Make sure you do not drink any faster as too much water can result in water intoxication. This is a process which sees an electrolyte imbalance occur which can make you ill or even be fatal.
- Urinate as often as you need to.
- Avoid eating big meals, juices or drinks that are high in sugars prior to your cleanse.
- Avoid alcohol, OTC meds or prescription drugs which could be picked up in the test. Of course you should not go off your meds if they are important to your health, whether physical or mental.
- On the morning of the test, consume the full contents of the 16-ounce High Voltage Detox drink. Then drink 16 ounces of water. A quarter of an hour later, have one more glass of water in 16 ounces.
- Pee one or two times before heading to the test center.
- Urinate a small bit into the test cup before catching the urine in the cup mid-stream.
- The cup should be filled up by 3 to 5 ounces.
- Finish urinating in the toilet. Avoid flushing as this could make your test results invalid.
Terms of product Use
High Voltage does not offer any returns policy for its products through its High Voltage Detox website. Since December 2019, High Voltage Detox has prohibited customers from re-selling their products on Amazon. They have placed a warning against items being sold on Amazon, possibly due to concerns over counterfeit sales or for other reasons. All of their products are sold for dietary purposes. Of course in reality, many do employ products such as High Voltage Detox to remove drug toxins from their system. The statements made on their website have not been evaluated by the FDA. It is recommended that if an individual has any particular concerns that are health-related, that they should consult a medical professional prior to using this product.
When to use and not use:
In most cases, it should be safe to use this drink. Although if you are under 18 you should not use this product. Further, you should not take OTC or prescription medications during your cleansing period when using this product. If such medications are particularly important, then it would be best to avoid using this product. Of course, if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients featured in this product, you should not purchase it. This product should be stored in a private place and kept out of reach of children.
As already discussed, you want to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients in this product. Though it does not have too many herbs, there is still a risk of herbs causing side-effects or/and an allergic reaction including for those who may not have previously known they had such an allergy. This is because many detox drinks contain herbs that individuals are not familiar with and have not consumed before. This product may also cause diarrhea. There is a risk of water intoxication if you were to consume too much water as part of your cleanse with this product. So ensure you do not drink too much water. Of course, this is not an example of a direct side-effect of the product itself. There is also a rare chance that a user may experience vomiting. Generally speaking though, side-effects are limited or non-existent. Do not attempt to hold your urine as this could cause a bladder rupture and you want to urinate several times before your test.
Manufacturer & Support: Where to buy High Voltage Detox?
|Address||P.O. Box 35860
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133
Additional Products For Passing Testing
To pass a saliva test:
High Voltage also provides a mouthwash product which can be employed by drug users in an effort to detox ahead of a test. The 2-ounce High Voltage Saliva Cleanse Detox Mouthwash is sold as a product for general mouth detox purposes but could be effective in beating a saliva test. While this product does not appear to be sold by the company itself on their High Voltage Detox website at the current date, it is available through other vendors such as eBay. It has a decent rating of in and around 4 stars among the products sold on eBay. Its effects may last for an hour or more. You should use it right before a saliva test.
To pass a urine drug test:
Other products offered by this manufacturer which could be used to pass a urinary analysis include High Voltage Permanent 5 Day Flush. If you have more time before your test, this product may interest you. This product is primarily based on capsules. Another detox product that you might consider for the same purpose is High Voltage Double Flush.
Pros and cons of High Voltage Detox for THC Detox
Q: Will High Voltage Detox help for opiates and for alcohol?
A: This product may work in detoxing your body of alcohol and opiates. After all, it is designed as a general-purpose detoxer, which can indiscriminately remove toxins from the body so in theory, it is the sort of product which could achieve this. Alcohol leaves the body naturally at a rate of roughly 1 drink per hour so as with any detoxing, High Voltage Detox might speed up this process.
Q: Will lab tests for probation find it detectable?
A: It’s unlikely the ingredients themselves will cause an issue however as they are quite natural ingredients, such as vitamins and herbs.
Q: How long does it last?
A: The effects of this drink last for roughly 5-8 hours.
Q: Do you have directions to get High Voltage near me?
A: High Voltage Detox can be bought through their website: https://www.highvoltagedetox.com/ or through online stores such as eBay and Walmart.
High Voltage Detox Drink Reviews Online
An example of a positive review. It appears that most online rating averages such as on eBay range between 3 stars and 4 stars according to our research.
A case of a displeased customer. While there are more positive reviews/ratings than negative ones, there is still a substantial amount of negative responses to this product, reflecting polarized views.
A positive review we found on a forum website.
Another example of an unhappy customer.
Results: Does High Voltage Detox Drink really work?
Our rating: 3.5 out of 5
This Is a fairly good and well-trusted product. It does feature creatine and B-vitamins which can conceal dilution and it may work through dilution to help you pass a test. Also, it lacks excessive herbs which can be harmful to the liver. With that being said, it has quite a few laxatives and perhaps too many which could cause diarrhea and make you uncomfortable. Be cautious and use this product wisely.
Description: How to use High Voltage Detox to pass a urine drug test. Where to buy High Voltage Detox near me. Get High Voltage at Walmart or Amazon.
 “High Voltage Saliva Cleanse Detox Mouthwash … – Amazon.com.” https://www.amazon.com/High-Voltage-Cleanse-Detox-Mouthwash/dp/B00A3DHR5U. Accessed 22 Apr. 2020.
 “High Voltage Permanent 5 Day Flush – High Voltage Detox.” https://www.highvoltagedetox.com/product/high-voltage-permanent-5-day-flush/. Accessed 22 Apr. 2020.
 “Does high voltage detox drink work? Reviews & Experience ….” 30 Apr. 2017, https://www.rehabcommunity.org/forum/threads/does-high-voltage-detox-drink-work-reviews-experience.12/. Accessed 22 Apr. 2020.